Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update!

Okay, so I haven't posted in SOOO long. Sorry for the slacking, summer got the best of me for a bit, but I'm back! That being said I want to talk about how AWESOME RPW 3 was! Allison did an AMAZING job, like I knew she would! I think it's safe to say that this will be the best recruitment we will have so far! We're going to sound good, look good, and most importantly keep DOING GOOD! Don't forget to keep checking e-mails about important things such as bid day, helping with recruitment, dues, sponsorship forms, etc. School starts Monday, so, let's put on those pearly teeth on smile mode and talk to some wonderful women about how great greek life is!

Don't forget:
  1. to change your profile picture to say "Go Greek!" and put the dates for recruitment.
  2. to make your pictures private! I love our Pi Chis just as much as you do, but let's remember that PNMs are not supposed to know who they are affiliated with. Don't worry, only a few more weeks until we can let everyone in on the big secret!:)
  3. to check what time you're helping with move-in this weekend (if you are)
  4. about the Panhellenic workshop on Saturday at 2 (I think?)
  5. joint CMT Sunday in the NEW chapter room
  6. 1st Fall chapter in the Health/Science center at 8 PM. Pretty Little Liars is on Tuesday's now, so, no excuses for being late;)
Now, that all of that is out of the way, enjoy the rest of summer and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help out with recruitment as much as you all possibly can!

ItB!

No comments:

Post a Comment