Major: Early Childhood Education
Dream job: Kindergarten Teacher
Favorite class and why: Child Development, super interesting seeing how we developed when we were younger.
Favorite music: Country
Favorite TV Show: Sweet Home Alabama on CMT
Favorite movie: The Notebook
Favorite restaurant: Fuji
Favorite DG memory: Living in the dorms on the DG wing!
Hometown: Mena, AR
Major: Early Childhood
Dream job: Crafting for BIG Money
Favorite class and why: Humanities, because I loved learning about all the different angle techniques they use in films. Art has always been fun to me, so learning a little about something I have never thought about was truly interesting.
Hobbies: I love crafting! I love to paint, draw, and use my creative juices on simple projects. I have also had a nac lately to paint my fingernails, I love using bold and bright colors.
Favorite music: I love Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and my newest is Lana Del Ray. They are all so unique with their play on words, and it's fun to dance too.
Favorite TV Show: I love New Girl on Fox, Zoey is the cutest. I also enjoy watching Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'brian, and anything on BRAVO or The E!
Favorite movie: 10 Things I Hate About You, Superstar, That Thing You Do, and Dumb & Dumberer
Favorite restaurant: PF Chang's I never can get enough of those lettace wraps!
Favorite DG memory: My favorite memory so far is becoming a big! I love my little Hailey Faulkner, she is so sweet. We always have Wednesday lunch at noon together.
Hometown: Springdale, AR
- ▼ 2012 (9)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (11)
Eta Omicron Officers
- President: Meagan Bowling
- VP Programming: Hannah Watlington
- VP Social Standards: Courtney Crawford
- VP Foundation: Amber Sneddon
- VP Membership: Kaci Singer
- VP Member Education: Ashley Mitchell
- VP Panhellenic: Marie Watterson
- VP Communications: Whitley Edwards
- VP Finance: Brittany Cochran
- director of socials: Jessica Jester
- director of Anchorslam: Micayla Roebuck
- director of COB: Madison Avlos
- director of recruitment records: Morgan Smith
- director of scholarship: Brianna Coody
- director of rituals: Hannah Whitlock
- director of new members: Hannah McGowan
- director of PR/activities: Hayley Carter
- director of alumnae relations: Caitlin Reagan
- director of e-comm: Caitlin Reagan