Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sister of the Week!

Kaci Singer!

Hometown: Greenwood, AR
Major: English Education
Graduation Year: 2012
Dream Job: Magazine Editor for Vogue
Favorite class and why: 1960's. We got to talk about the counterculture of the 60's, the music, I related myself with what my grandparents grew up with. It was such an interesting class. The 60's definitely wasn't all about bellbottoms and peace signs.
Favorite thing to do on the weekend: Shop, travel, paint, blog.
Favorite Music: Country.
Favorite TV Show: Bachelor.
Favorite Movie: Sex in the City.
Favorite Restaurant: Rolando's.
Favorite DG Memory: Getting my Big, Meredith Land-Penzo. She has been such an inspiration in my life and I hope to be half the person she is someday.

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry when I read that!
    You are too sweet and mean the world to me!
    I love you soooo very much!

    ReplyDelete