Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Greek of the Week


Frankie Magallanes
Major: Middle Level Math/Science with a minor in communications
Grad Year: 2012
Achievements: Helped recieve charter for the Nu Alpha chapter of Sigma Nu
Sent as a delagate from the Nu Alpha Chapter to the College of Chapters bi annual confrence
Went to AFLV as a delgate from the IFC of UA Fort Smith Campus
Mr.UA Fort Smith 2008
Hobbies: Soccor, drawing, running, music, pokemon, secret ninja adventures, working on my bronco, watching sports, and working on my Bronco.
I am a founding father of the Sigma Nu Fraternity on the Fort Smith Campus. I have gone to our headquaters in Lexington, VA as part of a leadership confrence. I am a strong brother, and I uphold our values of love, honor, and truth daily.
Goals in Life: Meet someone new every day
Become a teacher and work with children
Travel abroad
Make a working LEAD program for Sigma Nu
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Knarf567

No comments:

Post a Comment